Are you a qualified Mental Health Care Assistant (MH HCA) looking for flexible work in Kent through an agency?
We are looking for Band 2 Mental Health Care Assistant’s (MH HCA’s) to work in our Kent and Medway Partnership Trust.
Kent and Medway are a mental health focused NHS Trust who are passionate about the support and recovery of their patients and others who are affected. They offer numerous mental health services to their patients such as outpatient clinics and inpatient units. As an agency Health Care Assistant (HCA), you will be expected to support people with ongoing mental health conditions as well as providing support to the nurses on shift.
We offer flexible shifts depending on whether you would prefer earlies, days, or nights. You can book your own shifts through our app or you will have the option to call our dedicated bookings team who can find shifts that accommodate to you.
- Six months minimum experience
- You will be required to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- The post holder will work as part of a team to provide a safe, effective, efficient care environment for patients, relatives and carers.
- PMVA Trained
- Supporting and carrying out patient observation checks when required/instructed
- Providing physical healthcare and checks when required/instructed
- Assisting patients in daily living skills as required
- Must be able to provide 2 clinical references to cover the past 3 years of employment.
- Postholder must have a level 2/3 qualification in Health & Social Care or have a care certificate
Why Join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Self Booking– update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive– be the first to access the best choice of ad hoc shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable– faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy recruitment process – candidates can meet face to face with their recruiter or complete their recruitment in the comfort of their own home
- Flexible working – you can choose your own shifts which helps promote a respectable work/life balance
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.