Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors. We are currently recruiting for a Band 2 Mental Health Care Assistant (HCA) for day or night shifts in Milton Keynes. This trust provides a wide range of mental health services across Milton Keynes and the London boroughs of Brent, Harrow, Hillingdon, Kensington, Chelsea and Westminster.
You must be able to meet our compliance standards, including employment references and an enhanced DBS check. Other requirements include:
- 6 months experience in a mental health setting
- PMVA/Control and Restraint training within the last 12 months
- Right to work within the UK
- Able to work a minimum of 1 day or night shift per week
Pulse can offer their Band 2 Healthcare Assistants the following benefits:
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Experienced and supportive consultants
- Daily payroll service
- Referral scheme - earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse (terms and conditions apply)
- Fast track registration scheme (terms and conditions apply)
- Specialist training
If you are a Mental Health Care Assistant (HCA) please enter your details below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.