Our client, a leading health and social services provider of The Channel Islands is seeking experienced Band 5 staff nurses to join their friendly multi-disciplinary team. The hospital is a modern and well-equipped hospital comprising of over 200 beds.
We are recruiting for acute medical and acute surgical nurses. The surgical wards have a total of 48 beds and specialties covered include:
The medical unit has a combined total of 44 beds within a modern purpose built facility. They provide acute medical and high dependency care for specialties such as, cardiac, endocrinology, renal, haematology and respiratory.
Both the medical and surgical units are committed to education and personal development, therefore successful applicants will benefit from active learning and professional development opportunities, such as solid in-house study days/courses and diploma and degree level modules.
We are seeking applicants who are committed to delivering a high standard of care and to developing their careers. In return The Channel Islands can offer you the ideal work/life balance and of course you will be able to enjoy the fantastic beaches, a continental lifestyle and:
- Up to 42 days paid holiday
- Interview attendance & relocation expenses *
- Recruitment & retention bonus, £3,000 after 2 years and another £3,000 after 4 years.
- Yearly February uplift of £1,119 in addition to increment uplifts
- High standard of subsidised hospital accommodation - 1st 3 months free
- Financial contribution to privately rent on the island
- Higher personal tax allowance - more net pay!
- 7.5% employer contributory pension scheme
- Professional educational and career development
- NMC renewal fees paid for.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.