Pulse Nursing is always looking for a General Medical and Surgical Nurse for short-term, long-term and permanent assignments in Reading, Berkshire
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments and be extremely flexible and reliable. All candidates will need to have a minimum of 6 months experience working within a NHS Clinical Hospital setting and be registered with the NMC.
In order to register with Pulse, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and a enhanced DBS check.
In return Pulse offer their Nurses the following benefits:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Temporary and permanent vacancies.
- Professional and clinical development opportunities.
- Daily Payroll Service.
- Pulse accepts candidates as Limited Company workers.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse.
- Free mandatory training.
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants.
- On-Call service to help around the clock.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.