Croydon Health Services provide acute and community healthcare services across the borough of Croydon either in patient’s own homes or from clinics and specialist centres, including Croydon University Hospital.
Pulse is seeking dynamic and pro-active Band 5 General Nurses to support various medical and surgical wards at Croydon Hospital. We have long days and nights available and can offer Nurses full time or part time hours.
Skills & Experience required:
At least 6 months experience in an acute ward setting.
Enthusiastic and motivated
Valid NMC registration
Be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years
Have excellent communication skills.
What Pulse can offer you:
- Competitive and enhanced pay rates
- Guaranteed 35 hours a week of work
- Daily payroll service
- Holiday pay
- Immediate Free Occupational Health Screening
- Immediate Free Training
- Nursing lead team to provide you with clinical support and assistance
- Dedicated revalidation team to provide guidance with your submission to the NMC
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.