Position – Matron - Chorley
Ref – EKMATCH
Location – Chorley
Salary – Up to £35,000
Hours – Full Time
The Vacancy -
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated professional to lead my clients Clinical team. . The successful candidate, working in close partnership with the Hospital’s General Manager and Senior Management Team, will provide strong leadership, direction and operational management to support and meet the business and workforce objectives of the hospital and Ramsay Health Care. A commitment to the development of high quality evidence based acute care is essential, combined with personal drive, enthusiasm, creativity and resilience.
Candidates should have/be able to:-
• A strong clinical background in acute surgical/medical care
• Significant exposure in a senior clinical role to external stakeholders such as Consultants and the health care community.
• Demonstrable departmental and people management knowledge, skills and experience.
• Experience in development and administration of budgets, management reports and supply contracts.
• Comprehensive understanding of relevant legal and professional care/practice standards.
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective presentation and IT (Microsoft office) skills
• Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders e.g. local health authorities, local council authorities, General Practitioners, Consultants and Suppliers.
• Provide effective monitoring and management of the clinical services.
• Ensure the Key Performance Indicator targets are achieved by the clinical departments.
• Provide effective monitoring and management of resources needed to sustain agreed activity levels.
• Provide effective monitoring and management of clinical records.
• Lead the Unit in complying with all statutory and Ramsay quality standards.
• Lead clinically based projects
Salary negotiable and dependent upon skills and qualifications + enhancements for unsocial hours and on-call.
25 days pro rata annual leave
On-going training and development
Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
Contributory Pension Scheme
Staff Benefits/Bonus Scheme
Key Words – Matron, Staff nurse, Senior, Lead, Clinical, HCPC, NMC.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.