This busy NHS hospital based in Gloucestershire are seeking Major Orthopaedic Scrub Nurses. The work is available on a part time basis with the potential of becoming full time. It is essential that you have good communication skills and the ability to work well within a team. Our client is part of one of the largest hospital trusts in the country and provides high quality care for a population of more than 612,000 people.
In order to be a successful candidate you must:
- Have 12 months experience within the last 2 years as a Major Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse
- Have a valid registration with the NMC
- Be able to provide 2 clinical referees
- Be flexible and reliable
- Willing to travel
Pulse are a leading healthcare provider to the NHS. We offer benefits to all of our workers including:
- Excellent hourly rates of pay
- The ability to be paid as PAYE, limited company or through an umbrella company of your choice
- A dedicated team that specialise in your expertise
- Free of charge mandatory training
- Flexible working opportunities
- On call team to provide out of hours support
- Daily payroll service
If you have recent experience as a Major Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse please apply online.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.