With an ever increasing demand from our clients, Pulse London Nursing are looking for experienced NMC registered and experienced learning disabilities nurse (RNLD) to be available to work in the NHS in Enfield area. We are offering a variety of shifts including days, night, ad hoc and lines of work.
Successful candidate will:
- Be working with adult mental health clients in a community setting
- Have at least 6 months current clinical experience
- Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies.
- Be reliable
- Be self motivated
- Be able to deal with conflict
- Have commitment to self development
- Have excellent communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
- In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including 2 satisfactory employment references.
If you are an experienced Learning Disabilities Nurse and you are interested in flexible shifts apply below. Apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our Consultants on 0207 959 1032 and we will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.