Pulse Nursing is recruiting for a Band 2 Healthcare Assistant (HCA) in a care home offering accommodation for seven individuals with learning disabilities. The service offers two comfortable sitting rooms, a dining room and a beautiful garden with a patio area where individuals can take part in outdoor activities.
It is important for all candidates looking to join Pulse as a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) that you are:
- Flexible and reliable
- Have excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel
As a minimum requirement, you must have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience within the last 2 years within this setting
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Availability of at least 1 day per week
Pulse are a leading healthcare provider. We offer benefits to all of our candidates once compliant and during the registration process including:
- Free mandatory training
- Ipoint app allowing you to access your payslips, book shifts and update your availability at any time of the day
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are interested in this role, please submit your details below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.