Lead Theatre Practitioner
Permanent, Full time – 37.5hrs per week
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the leading healthcare providers to help them recruit a Lead Theatre Practitioner to join their Theatres team.
Our Client is a well-established and reputed cosmetic clinic offering the latest non-surgical, surgical and dental treatments, under one umbrella. It is proud to have a fully equipped onsite theatre and dental suite.
This role is to manage the clinical compliance throughout the clinic that serves non-surgical, surgical and dental patients. there is a clinical governance responsibility and quality assurance duty within this role as well as managing the surgical and clinical teams within the business. The Lead Theatre Practitioner has overall responsibility in ensuring that the surgical and clinical side of the business is always compliant, and the patient journey is seamless.
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure full compliance always, with all CQC requirements for non-surgical, surgical and dental aspects of the business
- Train staff in all relevant aspects of CQC requirements, according to their job role
- Facilitate all external mandatory training to comply with CQC regulations
- Lead and assist theatre team for clinical procedures
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of the surgical/clinical team and liaise with Patient Service Manager pertaining to department personnel improvement plans
- Minimum 3 years theatre management experience
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Numerate and IT competent
- Commercial Acumen
- Must show attention to detail and have experience in exceptional delivery of patient care
- HCP/NMC registered
Should you be interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.