Senior Travel Health Nurse
Permanent, full time
Monday – Friday
£38,000 - £40,000 per annum
Pulse is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Senior Travel Health Nurse to work with a leading organisation that specialise in travel health medicine and sexual health.
This is a unique opportunity for a practice nurse who is looking for a senior position to gain investment from a employer whilst you embark on your new career pathway.
The Senior Travel Health Nurse will be responsible for taking the lead on the nursing side of the service, so is a great opportunity to make the role your own. You will be participating in providing patients with travel medicine advice and vaccinations, health screens, sexual health and minor illnesses.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Coordinating and organising clinics across London
- Supervise clinical team
- Support clinical governance and auditing procedures
- Work closely with medical director and HR with everyday running and management
- Clinical practice within travel health and sexual health
We are looking to hear from NMC registered nurses with previous experience working within; a GP surgery, travel health or a sexual health setting.
What are the benefits for you?
- Highly competitive salary of £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Monday – Friday, regular working hours
- Commitment and investment from an employer
- Excellent benefits package
To find out more about this new opportunity call our dedicated consultant now on 020 7959 1016, or make an application today and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.