Position – Lead Operating Department Practitioner – Greater Manchester
Ref – EKLODP
Salary – £28,000 - 35,000 (Negotiable)
We are now inviting applications for the position of Lead ODP. This is a full time role, the purpose of this role is to support, co-ordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care provision whilst managing a delegated team and to provide quality planned care for patients during their phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership.
Reporting to the Theatre Manager, the successful candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated with a variety of experience in a Theatre setting.
• Be capable and confident, with strong leadership skills
• Demonstrate effective organisational skills and have the ability to plan the work of others
• Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
• Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
• The personality to lead a small dedicated team
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Applicants must be HPC registered.
• Have proven post registration experience
• Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
• Competitive salary package
• 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private Healthcare
• Life Assurance
• On-going training & development
• Free parking
• Subsidized staff restaurant
This is a full-time Lead Theatre Practitioner – Anaesthetics/Recovery post for 37.5 hours per week.
Key words - Lead, ODP, Theatres, Senior, Management, Surgical, Anaesthetics, Recovery, Scrub
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.