Position – Lead Instrument Coordinator – Clitheroe
Ref - EKLIC
Salary – Up to £18,000
Hours – Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Lead Instrument Coordinator to join their team of staff in the Theatre department. This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic IT Skills
• Ability to plan and control the use of resources
• Previous experience in Sterile Services or Operating Theatres is preferable.
Duties of this role include:
• To assist in the provision of a comprehensive Sterile Instrument service to the Operating Theatre
• To be responsible for a cost effective stock control system within the Sterile Services department
• To act as a link person between Theatres and client Decontamination, ensuring high levels of communication
• Ensure efficient provision of sterile instruments that are required by Theatres.
• Ensure all documentation pertaining to client Decontamination is processed accurately and in a timely fashion
• Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this Lead Instrument Coordinator vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
• Healthcare Scheme
• Dental Plan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
• Gym membership discount
Key Words: Theatre, Lead, Sterile Instrument Services, Decontamination, Clitheroe, Lancashire.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.