Intensive care nurses – Band 5 or 6
Pulse is a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London. We supply temporary staff to more hospitals than any other healthcare agency in London.
With an Increasing demand from our clients , Pulse Nursing agency are looking for experienced Intensive Care Nurses (ITU) to work in the NHS and Private sectors in London and Greater London. We are offering a wide variety of shifts: short day, long days, nights and lines of work.
Our client is looking for:
- Highly competent and experienced Band 5 or Band 6 ITU Nurses
- Ability to provide high quality care to patients in Critical Care
- Ability to respond to clinical emergencies
- Accuracy when recording and monitoring vital signs and when to escalate in the event of clinical deterioration
- Ability to liaise with team members at all levels to promote teamwork
- A key team member contributing toward to achieve ward / unit objectives
- Applicant to maintain personal contact with patients, relatives and carers , being sensitive to their needs and ensuring a friendly environment at all times
- Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies.
Successful candidate will:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience in ITU
- Ideally have postgraduate qualification in Critical Care Nursing and Advance Life Support or Immediate Life Support for Band 6
- Be proficient with all aspects of CriticalCare
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
- Be able to work on their own and within a multi- disciplinary team
- Be reliable
- Be self motivated
- Be able to deal with conflict
- Have commitment to self development
- Have excellent communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Regular shifts including long days, nights and weekends
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Pulse Exchange Loyalty scheme
- Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
- In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
If you are an experienced Critical Care nurse and you are interested in flexible shifts, apply below. Apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our Consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.