Pulse is working with an NHS Foundation Trust based in North London to recruit experienced Intensive Care Unit (ICU) nurses to join their expert critical care teams. With good transport links across London and a 10-minute walk from the nearest bus stop, this would be a great opportunity to enhance your nursing career.
Working in one of the most modern, spacious and dynamic unit in London, you will be welcomed by friendly and supportive permanent staff who are more than accommodating to supporting you on the unit and offer free training. There is also opportunity for flexible working hours suited to your lifestyle.
You will possess a flexible approach to your duties, be an extreme team player who can work independently with excellent communication and the ability to converse in a positive manner with staff on all levels. This trust aims to be supportive, compassionate, personalised and open, you will be required to maintain the Unit’s standards of providing exceptional family centred holistic care
Why Join Pulse?
- Refer a Friend- £250 for ever successful referral
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint, on th go
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process- we can come out and meet you
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
For more information or to apply please contact us today
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.