Pulse Nursing is one of the UK's number one suppliers of high-calibre ITU nurses. We provide our candidates with access to the best temporary opportunities and the widest choice of shifts across the NHS and private healthcare sector.
We are seeking ITU nurses to cover shift requirements at a large university hospitals trust in Essex. They have two major sites located in Goodmayes and Romford – both hospitals have excellent transport links and are less than 30 minutes from central London as well as being easily accessible to the coast and Essex countryside.
The Trust is driven by PRIDE values of Passion; Responsibility; Innovation; Drive and Empowerment, which inspire them to keep their patients at the heart of everything they do. They care for a population of around 750,000 and with around 6,500 staff and volunteers working at the Trust, they have a real sense of community and togetherness.
The ICU consists of 32 beds including a neuro intensive care ward.
Applicants should be enthusiastic and highly motivated with excellent standards of nursing care, good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Why ITU Nurses should choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
ITU Nurse Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in ITU
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
- Strong communication skills, while working effectively with other staff.
- Dedicated to your job and caring for each individual patient
Pulse has many more job opportunities to suit each individual – please contact a member of our team below to see how we can help you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.