Pulse are looking for an ITU Nurse to work in North East London. Various shifts are available including long days and nights.
Successful candidates will:
- Have at least 12 months clinical experience in ITU
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
- Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Top pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
- Enhanced maternity benefits
- Free mandatory training
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
If you are interested or wish to be the first to hear about excellent agency nursing opportunities in London then please apply below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.