Pulse Nursing is in search of caring and passionate Intensive Care Nurses (ICU) to work on the ITU wards in and around Wrexham, Glan Clwyd and Bangor.
Our ITU Nurses require the following:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on and ITU ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Two clinical references from the past 12 months from an ITU ward
Booking shifts with Pulse have never been easier with our online booking app, iPoint. This will give you the flexibility to book shifts which suit your lifestyle, manage your availability and view the rates of pay. We have a demand of shifts available at competitive rates across the NHS and private sector.
The benefits to joining Pulse are:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Please apply today and a member of our recruitment team will in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.