Are you an Intensive Care Nurse with a passion for delivering exceptional patient care looking to work ad hoc shifts in Harrogate North Yorkshire? Then apply below and register with us today!
Pulse welcomes critical care nurses who haven't experienced agency before, looking to try something new in different NHS or private hospitals. We also invite experienced agency workers as there are plenty of shifts to choose from.
We have a variety of shifts available from:
ITU Nurse Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least twelve months recent or current clinical experience in ITU
- Able to provide clinical references
Why ITU Nurses should choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are an ITU nurse interested in working in Harrogate, please apply below and a member of the team will give you a call and email you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.