Pulse Nursing Agency is in search of motivated and skilled critical care nurses to work in and around the Birmingham West Midlands area.
There are plenty of shifts available on the intensive care unit with competitive rates of pay ranging from £27 .18 - £36 .70.
ICU nurses wanting agency shifts must have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last 12 months on critical care unit
- Current valid NMC registration
- Two clinical references from ITU
Staff nurses should choose Pulse for:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are an ITU nurse interested in working in the Birmingham area please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.