Pulse is currently looking to recruit highly skilled Band 5 ITU Nurses in the Northumberland – North East area. Pulse provides ICU nurses with the opportunity to work shifts which fit around their busy lifestyle.
We have shifts in the community based in homes and also hospital settings in this area.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
ITU Nurse Requirements:
- *Must be Trache trained*
- Registered with the NMC
- At least twelve months recent/current clinical experience in ITU
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
Why ITU Nurses should choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
Please apply below to hear back from one of our team members shortly we look forward to working with you soon!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.