Intensive care nurses - South West Londond
Pulse Nursing is looking for band 5 or 6 ITU nurses to work in a team where staff are dynamic, supportive and proactive, influencing critical care for the future with focus on one to one care and state of the art equipment. Here the units are multidisciplinary, admitting the more complicated elective surgical patients.
There are direct services to these hospitals from London Waterloo and the nearest underground station is the Northern line. There are number of buses running on a regular basis.
As preferred suppliers of agency staff to the NHS, we are offering a wide variety of shifts: short day, long days, nights ad hoc and lines of work.
Our client is looking for:
- Highly experienced band 5 or Band 6 ITU nurses
- Ability to provide high quality care to patients incritical care
- Ability to respond to clinical emergencies
- Accuracy when recording and monitoring vital signs and when to escalate in the event of clinical deterioration
- Applicant to maintain personal contact with patients, relatives and carers , being sensitive to their needs and ensuring a friendly environment at all times
- Applicants to ensure all procedures are carried out in accordance with Trust policies
Successful candidate will:
- Have at least 12 months current on going clinical experience in ITU
- Ideally have postgraduate qualification in critical care nursing and advance life supportor immediate life support for band 6
- Be proficient with all aspects of CriticalCare
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
- Be able to work on their own and within a multi- disciplinary team
- Be reliable and self motivated and be able to deal with conflict
- Have commitment to self development
- Have excellent communication skills
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive and enhanced pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities
- Referral scheme – earn £250 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
- As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
- In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references for the last 3 years.
If you are an experienced ITU nurse, apply with a copy of your CV or leave your contact details and one of our experienced consultants will get in touch within 24 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.