Pulse are currently working with a trust in South London to recruit band 5 and above ITU nurses. We are looking for individuals who are dedicated to caring for each individual patient with strong communication skills, while working effectively with other staff.
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Band 5 (or above) ITU nurse
- Minimum 12 months recent experience working on an ITU ward
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years
Why join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Competitive rates
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.