A large Private ITU unit in Redhill, East Surrey is working with Pulse as a temporary staffing solution. They are looking for experienced band 5 and 6 ITU nurses to work in their specialist respiratory centre.
This purpose built ITU provides care for patients with chronic respiratory problems with the view of moving them on to rehabilitation programmes. They often require nurses for Monday to Friday day shifts, and self booking is available. If this role is of interest, please enquire now.
Successful Candidates will:
• Have at least 6 months clinical experience working in an acute hospital environment
• Have completed a post-graduate intensive care course
• Be proficient with all aspects of ITU Nursing
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates.
• Flexible hours to meet your needs.
• Fast-track registration.
• Free mandatory training.
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
• HireVue online interviews available
Are you an experienced ITU nurse looking for work in private sector? please submit your details below or call the team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.