Registered General Nurse – ITU/HDU
Experienced Nurse required to work within the Glasgow area to work in NHS and Private Hospitals.
The successful candidate will act as support to senior staff; ensuring high standards of effective care are delivered to all patients whilst maintaining communication within the team.
Applicants should be enthusiastic and highly motivated with excellent standards of nursing care, good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
In order to be considered for this position you must hold either a Nursing Degree or a Diploma in Nursing and have current registration with the NMC together with a minimum of 12 months experience in an ITU/HDU setting.
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and Disclosure Scotland check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- Disclosure Scotland fee reimbursed after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
If you are interested in this role simply complete the quick application form below. If you need any further information about this or any of our other positions then please call the Scotland office where one of our team will be happy to help you.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.