Pulse Nursing is registering Intensive Care Nurses (ITU/ICU) to work flexible ad hoc shifts in the Chesterfield area. Intensive Care Nurses (ITU/ICU) can benefit from working shifts to suit their lifestyle, while earning extra money due to our competitive rates of pay. Managing your work is easier due to our online system ipoint, which allows you to control your availability and book shifts to suit you.
Pulse is a leading award winning UK supplier of healthcare professionals to the NHS and private sector, established and highly reputable with 30 years’ experience.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
ITU Nurse requirements:
Must be a registered NMC nurse.
Minimum of twelve months qualified ITU experience.
Ability to adapt to working in different hospitals with different teams, excellent communication skills are essential.
Dedication and compassion, providing the highest standards of patient care.
Please apply if you are interested in registering and learning more about this and other opportunities with Pulse, and a member of our team will contact you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.