Pulse have an amazing opportunity for qualified ITU/CCU nurses band 5 or above to work at an established trust based in Chelsea. This Critical Care Unit (CCU) is the largest cancer critical care facility in the UK and Europe, located within a 7-minute walk from the nearest station. The CCU admits on average 1,400 patients a year and has one of the best survival rates in the country, the unit has 16 beds equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and provides elective and emergency care to patients suffering from or identified as being at risk of multi-organ failure.
The desired ITU/CCU nurses must be band 5 or above. You will possess a flexible approach to your duties, be an extreme team player who can work independently with excellent communication and the ability to converse in a positive manner with staff on all levels. This trust aims to be supportive, compassionate, personalised and open, you will be required to maintain the Unit’s standards of providing exceptional family centred holistic care.
Successful applicants will join the critical care medical team which consists of intensive care consultants and a combination of intensive care specialist registrars. The unit operates 24/7 and is accredited for intensive care medicine training by the Faculty of Intensive Care.
Key skills required for CCU/ITU Nurses;
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be band 5 or above.
- Must be IV Trained
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience as a qualified CCU/ITU nurse.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Be highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding - Bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends and competitive pay rates
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.