This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN) with previous experience to join this exciting and prestigious clinic as an IV Practitioner. My client is part of a global group of clinics providing quick and efficient rehydration and re-energisers via IV infusions and vitamin boost shots. The clinic is looking for a dynamic and hardworking Registered General Nurse to join this team and provide expert knowledge in a safe way.
The ideal candidate will be confident working in fast paced and high-pressured environment. It is expected that you should act in a professional manner when treating celebrities and respect professional boundaries. You will have a minimum 12 months’ experience working in a similar role administering IV therapy. You will be competent in cannulation, intravenous medicine administration and have skills in safe patient care. As IV Practitioner you will be competent in mixing IV medication/infusions and be confident providing specialist advice to customers.
The benefits of this Intravenous Practitioner – RGN – IV Wellness Clinic role include:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Part of a prestigious and respected global business
- Career progression opportunities
- Support through Revalidation
You will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to customers
- Providing intravenous infusions and vitamin boosts through vascular access
- Adhering to Care Quality Commission standards for quality care provision
- Fully complying with all policies and procedures
- Participating in auditing and daily checks of the clinical environment
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Registered General Nurse qualified with relevant experience (RGN)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of IV therapy and care of vascular access devices in a clinical setting
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.