Pulse Nursing are now looking to recruit highly skilled ITU Nurses within the Berkshire area. We provide shifts in Berkshire including long days, days and nights.
Our priority is to help dedicated and highly skilled nurses find shifts that will help them gain more experience to work towards enhancing their career.
ITU nurse Requirements / Experience:
- Must be a registered NMC nurse.
- Minimum working experience of 12 months as an ITU/ICU nurse.
- Ability to adapt to working with different people at different hospitals.
- Dedicated to your job and caring for each individual patient.
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
If you’re interested in joining Pulse Nursing and seeing the great opportunities we have for ITU nurses, please apply below and one of our team members will contact you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.