Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are now recruiting for ITU Nurses in Barnstaple, Devon. Currently, we are supplying Intensive Care Nurses to Northern Devon District Hospital. The Trust has five community hospitals and two resource centres, which provide a range of services that are easily accessible to the local population, including around forty inpatient beds, and rehabilitation and outpatient clinics.
Requirements for an ITU Nurse:
- Must have a current NMC registration
- Must have at least 12 months’ experience in ITU over the last 2 years
Benefits of Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are an Intensive Care Nurse looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Do you know someone in ITU looking for something like this? Please click here to recommend them to Pulse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.