Pulse Nursing are now recruiting for experienced Critical Care Nurses to work with our private clients in and around Central London. The shift pattern is flexible to accommodate your lifestyle needs and you will be able to work on both a part time or full-time basis. As an Inensive Care Nurse (ITU) you will be required to demonstrate excellent clinical skills and provide a full range of general critical care clinical support.
Main duties and responsibilites:
- Carries out a full range of registered nurse duties, including assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s condition and care - Maintains a safe environment when caring for patients, including those patients requiring frequent levels of monitoring. - Monitors all patient care and treatment, maintaining high standards and quality at all times. - Is able to prioritise nursing care, recognise deterioration in a patient’s condition and alert senior staff immediately - Maintains accurate, contemporaneous and legible written records of care. - Uses effective communication, written and verbal with all levels of staff including the multidisciplinary team, patients and relatives.
Why Join Pulse?
- Refer a Friend- £250 for every nurse you refer *
- Modern - Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, I point
- Easy - Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive - Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development program
- Reliable- Daily payroll with a range of options: PAYE, LTD, and umbrella
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.