Pulse Nursing Agency are looking for an A&E nurse in the Swindon area due to a high demand from our clients, for short-term assignments. A mixture of long days and short shifts are available.
The Accident and Emergency (A&E) nurse job role applies specialist knowledge and experience to the practice of emergency care within the Accident and Emergency department. Nurses perform a range of tasks to ensure that patients are given the correct level of care and a full appreciation of their injuries is understood and evaluated.
Applicants require a minimum of twelve months experience as an A&E Nurse, working in Majors, Minors, Resus and Triage settings. To register with Pulse, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and DBS check.
In return we offer the following benefits:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.