Intensive Care Nurse- Reporting to your line manager you will be able to demonstrate decision making skills, be a great team player and be able to work well under pressure. Provide first class care to all patients and maintain a high level of professionalism. The successful candidate will be able to communicate at all levels and be adaptable to different environments.
- BSC Hons- Adult Nursing
- Post Graduate Diploma- Adult Nursing
- Minimum twelve months experience within intensive care.
- Six months recently acquired experience
- Must be currently eligible to work in the UK.
- Must have an active registration with the NMC
- Will be able to provide at least two professional references
- Will successfully pass a DBS check
In return we will offer the successful candidate; lucrative pay rates, flexible hours to work around your rota, referral scheme – earn £250 for every nurse you recommend to us, fast-track registration bonus and complimentary mandatory training in various locations.
Do not delay, enquire online or by phone and a member of staff will be happy to help.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.