Pulse Nursing are looking for Intensive Care Nurses (ITU/ICU) in Stoke-on-Trent and the surrounding areas, to work ad hoc flexible shifts at competitive rates of pay. Our ITU Nurses have the benefit from working shifts to fit around their lifestyle, with the freedom to manage their own availability and bookings using our online system ipoint.
Pulse is an award-winning established supplier of quality healthcare professionals to the NHS and private sector.
Reasons for ITU/ICU Nurses to join Pulse:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
*Terms and Conditions apply
ITU/ICU Nurse Requirements:
- A valid NMC registration
- A minimum of 12 months recent experience in Intensive Care
- Ability to adapt to working with different people at different hospitals
- Dedication, compassion and the highest standards of patient care
Please get in touch if you are interested in this opportunity or if you wish to discuss it further
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.