Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for Intensive Care Nurse (ITU) to fill shifts in Guys & St Thomas.
As an ITU Nurse you will be constantly monitoring patients with highly unstable physical conditions and therefore will only be responsible for one or two patients at a time. ICU nurses are highly skilled and have specific experience to rapidly assess a patient's condition and intervene with immediate attention as needed
The pay rate for this IT Nurse is £19.83 - £36.06 per hour (highest rate is Umbrella).
ITU Nurse Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in ITU
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are an ITU Nurse and looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.