Pulse Nursing Agency is in search of hardworking and dedicated registered nurses (RN) to work on the ITU/HDU/CCU wards in and around the Preston area. Pulse also offer shifts all across the North west and the UK.
Pulse offers various temporary ad hoc shifts for Intensive care nurses across NHS and private clients, while our smartphone app, iPoint will let you book shifts from your phone giving you the flexibility to suit your life
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who is meeting the growing demands of health care.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Different payment options (PAYE,PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexability to suit your lifestyle
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- 24/7 service, our dedicated team is on hand at anytime
- Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- Recommend a friend Bonus*
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch with you.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.