Pulse Nursing is registering dynamic Intensive Care Nurses (ITU/ICU) in the Lincoln area, to work ad hoc flexible shifts at competitive rates of pay. Intensive Care Nurses will benefit from working shifts to fit around their lifestyle, with the freedom to manage their own availability and bookings using our online system ipoint.
Pulse is an award winning established supplier of quality healthcare professionals to the NHS and private sector.
Reasons to join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit you:
- Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
ITU Nurse Requirements:
- NMC registration
- Minimum Twelve months qualified experience in Intensive Care, minimum of Two clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment
- Ability to adapt to working with different people at different hospitals
- Dedication, compassion and the highest standards of patient care
Please apply today to discuss more about this and other opportunities with Pulse, for a member of our team to get in touch with you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.