Pulse Nursing is a leading UK first class nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry daily.
We are currently in search of committed and reliable Intensive Care Nurses (ICU) to work across the ITU wards in the Southport area.
Our ITU Nurses require the following:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on an ITU ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- 2 clinical references within the past 12 months from an ITU ward
With Pulse you can book your shifts with ease using our online booking app, iPoint. You will have the flexibility to pick and choose when you want work.
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
For more information please apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.