Pulse Nursing is currently in search of Reliable and committed Intensive care nurses (RN) to work across the ITU wards across the Southport, Merseyside and surrounding areas.
Pulse Nursing has a smartphone app called iPoint. With our app you will have the flexibility to pick and choose when you want work as well as where you want work at competitive pay rates. We have a calendar on there too so you can organise availability in advance by letting us know what type of shift you want and where the shift is.
We are a leading UK first class nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry daily.
We have a fast, efficient way of registering. Everything in joining Pulse is all online and you can be registered and out to work in as little as three weeks!
Requirements for ITU nurses applying:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on an ITU ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- 2 clinical references within the past 12 months from an ITU ward
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Extra- Access to over 3000 benefits and discounts with Pulse perks
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please apply today and our team will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss joining.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.