Pulse is currently looking to recruit highly skilled Band 5 ITU Nurses in the South Shields – North East area. Pulse provides nurses with the opportunity to work shifts which fit around other commitments they may have, this gives you control of when you want to book shifts depending on your availability.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Why ITU Nurses should choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
ITU Nurse Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in ITU
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
- Strong communication skills, while working effectively with other staff.
- Dedicated to your job and caring for each individual patient
Pulse has many more job opportunities to suit each individual – please contact a member of our team below to see how we can help you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.