Pulse Nursing Agency is in search of motivated and skilled intensive care nurses (RN) to work on the ITU wards in and around the Manchester area while we also have shifts across the North West.
We have a variety of NHS and private clients you will be able to work across, while our mobile app, iPoint will give you the flexability to book shifts which suit your lifestyle and your rota.
We have a demand of shifts available across Manchester at competitive rates.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who is meeting the growing demands of health care on a daily basis.
ITU nurses wanting agency shifts must have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on and ITU ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- two clinical references from the past 12 months from an ITU ward
- Reliable and committed
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Please apply now! We will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss the relevant information.
If you haven't found what role you are looking for contact our office please to see what other opportunities we may have available for you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.