Pulse Nursing is currently in search of caring and hardworking Intensive care nurses (RN) to work across the ITU wards across the Liverpool, Merseyside and surrounding areas.
Our registration process is all online, which means you can complete the registration from the comfort of your own home.
Pulse is a complete first-class service. We are a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
Requirements for ITU nurses applying:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on an ITU ward
- Reliable and committed
- Complete compliance requirements
- Current valid NMC registration
- 2 clinical references within the past 12 months from an ITU ward
Pulse offers a smartphone app called iPoint, this will allow you to have the flexibility to pick and choose shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have a wide range of shifts all across NHS and private clients.
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
If you are interested, please apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.