Pulse Nursing Agency is in search of committed and motivated registered nurses (RN) to work on the ITU wards in and around the Crewe, Cheshire area while we also have shifts across the North West.
Pulse have a wide variety of NHS and private clients you will be able to work across, while our mobile app, iPoint will give you the flexibility to book shifts which suit your lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who is meeting the growing demands of health care while providing excellent service to our clients and nurses
Successful applicants should have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Different payment options (PAYE,PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- 24/7 service, our dedicated team is on hand at anytime
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- Recommend a friend bonus*
- Specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch with you.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.