Pulse the Nursing agency is seeking dedicated and motivated Intensive Care Nurses (ITU) to work on the critical care wards in and around the Bolton area.
When registered, Pulse will offer you the flexibility to work around your lifestyle. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work agency shifts that wants freedom and control of managing your work load. We have an online app named iPoint, this allows you even more flexibility as you can book shifts through your mobile.
ITU nurses should have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year on an Intensive care ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Strong communication skills, while working well with others
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Extra- Access to over 3000 benefits and discounts with Pulse perks
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Recognising- earn points for each hour you work and turn them into rewards with our loyalty scheme
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Please apply if you are interested and we will be in touch.
If you have not found the role you are looking for, please contact us here at Pulse and see what other opportunities are available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.