Pulse Nursing Agency is in search of hardworking and dedicated registered nurses (RN) to work on the ITU/HDU/CCU wards in and around the Blackburn area. Pulse also offer shifts across the North west and the UK.
Pulse offers various temporary ad hoc shifts for Intensive care nurses across NHS and private clients, while our smartphone app, iPoint will let you book shifts from your phone giving you the flexibility to suit your lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who is meeting the growing demands of health care.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Extra- Access to over 3000 benefits and discounts with Pulse perks
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Recognising- earn points for each hour you work and turn them into rewards with our loyalty scheme
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you would be interested, please apply and we will be in touch with you to let you know of how you get registered!
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.