Pulse Nursing Agency are looking for committed ITU/ICU Intensive Care Nurses to join our Agency, working within Devon. Pulse provides work opportunities that will fit around your current work and out of work commitments, and with our free app iPoint you can have first pick of the shifts that come in and choose your availability to suit you. Opportunities are available to work Ad-hoc shifts and short term placements.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Requirements / Experience:
- Must be a registered NMC nurse.
- Minimum of 12 months experience as an ITU/ICU nurse.
- Good, strong communication skills, while working effectively with other staff.
- Ability to adapt to working with different people at different hospitals.
- Dedicated to your job and caring for every patient.
Why join Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
You can apply below for this job role, please contact us for more great opportunities like this.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.