Pulse Nursing are recruiting for highly skilled Intensive Care Nurses (ITU’s/ICU’s) who are looking for ad hoc/temporary placement work in the Barnstaple and surrounding area of Devon. Joining Pulse Nursing is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work shifts to fit around their current job role and out of work commitments. You can do this via our new free app iPoint where you get to pick your shifts and pick when you work.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
ITU nurse Requirements:
- Must be a registered NMC Nurse.
- Minimum working experience of 12 months as an ITU/ICU nurse.
- Strong communication skills on all levels.
- Ability to adapt to working with different people at different hospitals.
- Dedicated to your job and caring for each individual patient you look after.
What Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in this role, or any other roles we may have, please apply below and our team will be in touch with you to discuss further.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.