Pulse is excited to announce that we are looking for a General Intensive Care Nurse around Cheshire and the surrounding areas for short-term assignments.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wishes to be able to work their own hours and have the opportunity to work in different locations and gain experience at some of most reputable Trust's in the country.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Must have a minimum of tweleve months experience working within intensive care
- Please note you must have six months *recent* experience gained within an intensive care setting
- Be able to meet our thorough compliance standards including a sound DBS check and suitable employment references.
- Professional and conscientious
- The ability to adapt in any environment
In return we will offer you the following excellent benefits:
- Lucrative pay rates
- Experienced and dedicated consultants to answer all your questions or queries around the clock
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
- An efficient daily payroll service.
- The chance to take home an extra £250 by recommending your colleagues to us
- Continuous training and development including free mandatory training in various location
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity please apply and the appropiate member of staff will be in touch shortly.
Terms and conditions apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.