Are you a talented ITU Nurse looking for exciting new opportunities in London? Pulse can offer you fantastic rates of pay and flexible working options.
Due to an overwhelming demand from our clients, Pulse are currently seeking to attract experienced NMC registered ITU Nurses to work across London.
Successful Candidates will:
· Have at least 12 months current clinical experience in ITU
· Be proficient with all aspects of critical care
· Have excellent communication skills
· Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
· Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
· Be flexible and reliable
· Ideally have postgraduate qualifications in Critical Care Nursing and Advanced Life Support
In return Pulse will offer you:
· Top pay rates
· Flexible hours to meet your needs
· Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations
. Enhanced maternity benefits
· Free mandatory training
· Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
If you are interested or wish to be the first to hear about excellent agency nursing opportunities in London then please apply below.
If you want to be the first to hear about the best agency nursing opportunities in London then apply now online
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.