Are you an experienced Intensive care nurse, looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility agency working ?. Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Intensive care and high dependency nurses' to work Ad hoc shifts in Warwick.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of shifts to offer, days and nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to designated booking consultants. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Intensive care nurses are required to have ;
- Twelve months recent experience working on an Intensive care unit.
- Current NMC registration.
- References from the last three years employment (including clinical references)
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
*T's & Cs apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.